Operating directly under the National Command Authority, a relatively unknown entity of handpicked warriors are called on when the mission must not fail. They are the Tier 1 Operators.
Over 2 million Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines wear the uniform. Of those, approximately 50 thousand fall under the direct control of the Special Operations Command. The Tier 1 Operator functions on a plane of existence above and beyond even the most highly trained Special Operations Forces. Their exact numbers, while classified, hover in the low hundreds. They are living, breathing, precision instruments of war. They are experts in the application of violence. The new Medal of Honor is inspired by and has been developed with Tier 1 Operators from this elite community. Players will step into the boots of these warriors and apply their unique skill sets to a new enemy in the most unforgiving and hostile battlefield conditions of present day Afghanistan.
There is a new enemy. There is a new war. There is a new warrior. He is Tier 1.
- Top Tier: The first ever Medal of Honor game to be set in the modern day features U.S. Army Rangers and Tier 1 Elite Ops Special Forces battling insurgents in Afghanistan.
- Modern Warfare: Master the state-of-the-art in modern military tactics and weapons as you raid terrorist hideouts, target air strikes and work undercover.
- Vehicular Warfare: Make use of a full range of U.S. military vehicles, including quad bikes, Humvees and helicopters.
- Authentic Action: Tactics, weapons and equipment are all inspired by real-world accounts and checked by a host of U.S. military consultants.
- Good Company: Compete in ground-breaking online combat in a separate multiplayer component created by Battlefield: Bad Company developer DICE.
Operating system :
Windows XP / Vista / 7 Processor :
Dual Core 2 GHz RAM :
2 Go Graphics card :
256 Mb GeForce 7800 GT / ATI X1900 Hard drive :
Test your configuration for this game